Portable means that it can be removed and can be placed in any area wherein your dogs are comfortable with. Whether you placed the portable fence indoor or outdoor, you can be assured that your dogs are safe and protected from any harm. Fencing may be temporary or permanent. If your family is moving and you are worried because your dog may not feel comfortable with the new place, it is a good option to consider a portable fence because it offers something that you won’t get from other products out there.
Before choosing a fence system consider do it yourself or professional installation the guys at Invisible fence can install a nice system for you and train your dogs at the same time. If you are still not sure watch this video, very insightful information.
Types of Portable Fencing for Dogs
- Picket Fencing: There are two types of picket fencing. It may be wood or vinyl fencing that may accommodate small, older, kind and calm dogs. But, for aggressive breed of dogs that are popular to be powerful and full of energy may damage the fence by pushing it hard. Most of these fences are already pre-fabricated and can be installed by making some posts and bases. With the use of hammer and nails, the installation can be done easily. This may become temporary and permanent. Be sure not to leave any space where small dogs may escape.
- Plastic Fencing: Plastic fences are flexible, lightweight and can be installed easily. Though it needs to have an upright structure that is made in a piece of wood, vinyl or metal, attach it to building and connect it by using rope. This will ensure that the fence is strong enough for dogs not to escape.
- Great portable wire fences to choose from We like this system.Innotek iuc-5100 from flexpetz.com
- Mesh Fencing: There are tiny holes in the ground that will be the base of fence and to support the divisions or sections of the fence. The black polyester mesh purpose is to prevent the dog to climb over the fence. The mesh fencing is powerful, durable, and transparent and can be easily installed and at the same time to uninstall when you need to use the space. Wire mesh is lightweight than chain link and has no sharp edges which will ensure that dogs will not be injured.
- Event Fencing: This is done to specific event and crowd fencing. This is a temporary enclosure for big dogs. It can also be installed easily and remain to be upright without any support. Though this type of fence is costly and difficult to find because it is for commercial use during events like festivals and sports. The best thing is to look for event management that you can rent it for a day or weeks instead of buying. You can also check online for any bargain sale and save money.
- Invisible fence: This is the most popular to those pet owners who don’t want to spend more money especially is they are only renting the place. Wires are not anymore installed, but they are wireless which uses radio waves at specified area when there is a base inside the home. It can also be used to as wide as 25 acres of land covering a wide area of land. The dog uses collar that is turned on and transmit signal. There is a gentle electrical shock to prevent the dog from coming out. Though at times there may be fluctuations of the signal which may cause the equipment not to function properly. It is then advisable to take check from time to time if there are signal that may overlap and cause failure for the dogs to hear the sounds. This is one way of training the dogs by listening and feeling. Though the electrical shock will not harm the dogs, it will surely be felt and once they are trained. Dogs will become more careful and cautious.
Benefits of Having Portable Fencing for Dogs
- It is a good protection for other predator that may enter your area.
- It can be easily installed and removed. If you are changing location, you will not worry because it will only take a short while removing and installing and vice versa. You can choose whether your location is small or covers wide area. You will not worry because it can cover to as wide as 25 acres of land and even small area. It can be indoor or outdoor. You can install it all on your own or seek the experts especially if you are installing wires underground. It is important that it be installed properly to prevent from damage to other property.
- Flexibility: Portable fencing are adjustable to suit the area.
- Durable: That this fencing materials will ensure both the safety of animals as well the humans. That proper installation will ensure usability of the fence over time. It will ensure that properties will not be damaged when removed.
- You can buy portable dog fences from this website http://www.premiumpetmart.com/
Select the best portable fencing for your dogs that will suit your location and area. Purchase the best option you have that also suit your budget. With portable fencing for dogs, you can enjoy the company of your dogs without messing around and worrying about their safety.